Friday, August 26, 2011

Reasons #1007, 346, 1562, 8, and 23 why Husband is fantastic

(WARNING: This post is meant to be humorous and occasionally heartwarming.  If your heart is two sizes too small, minor burns may result.)

Reason #1007:

Husband lets me braid his hair while we watch TV (even though it's not really long enough to braid).

(now THAT is some serious man-candy.)


Reason #346:

At the ends of long days, Husband sends me random text messages like THIS.

"You're trying to steal their identity, aren't you?  Don't even think about it!  They have identity hawk."

He's referring to the fantastically awful IdentityHawk ad, which had us rolling the other night after we saw it on TV.  Just do yourself a favor and watch it here.




Reason #1562:

Moments like this one, from our anniversary.



Reason #8:

Husband tells me that I'm going to be a published author -- especially when I'm having trouble believing it -- and that he'll love my stories and books no matter how many other people read them.


Reason #23:

Husband is on his way RIGHT NOW to pick me up from work, because I stayed late to work on my blog and missed the bus. =)


Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment