Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Haikus about Starbucks

Shameless repost from my old blog... because I love haikus and Starbucks.  Especially together.  I added a few new ones into the mix, to make it a little less shameless.

...

(does less shameless equate to more shameful?  because that's not what I'm going for.)


PERSONAL MUG
I'm eco-conscious!
(But also, I just want my
ten cents off... don't judge.)


GREEN TEA
People seem to think
You're healthy and tasty.  Well...
I'm not fooled.  You're gross.


A DOUBLE TALL SOY, TWO-PUMP CARAMEL LATTE, NO WHIP EXTRA FOAM
Could make a haiku
Simply out of this drink name...
Now that's a bit much.


FIRST-DAY CASHIER
Too many buttons.
I could tell you what to push,
But I'd just seem rude.


BLUEBERRY SCONE
So tasty, and yet
I wish I'd never looked at
The nutrition facts...


BACKGROUND MUSIC
Why sell indie discs
In the store when you just play
Gaga remixes? :-/


CINNAMON DOLCE LATTE
Thanks for being you!
Scrumptious, warm, and fulfilling.
You're my favorite. ;-)

 
STARBUCKS ICED DOUBLESHOT
(Psst... YOU are my fave.
Don't listen to the latte.
You're lighter, too. WIN!)

 

CHAI
Spice and cinnamon
Hooray!  You are delicious!
... but I need caffeine... :(


DECAF
Why do you exist?
The whole point of coffee is
CAFFEINE, fool!  GET SOME!


FRUSTRATION AT THE PERSON WHO TOOK MY DRINK OFF THE COUNTER
You were behind me.
Yes, we ordered the same drink,
BUT THAT ONE IS MINE!!!


WRONG DRINK
I take the first sip -
Crap. They left out the syrup.
This tastes like failure.


No comments:

Post a Comment