Friday, October 29, 2010

SPEED POLL: Halloween Costume

So Halloween is in two days, and I haven't exactly chosen a costume yet.  The Husband and I are going to have our own trick-or-treaters for the first time ever, so I really don't want to screw this up!

That's where you come in.

I have placed a poll in the toolbar.  It's right at the top, so it's easy to see.  Please vote on what costume I should wear for Halloween.  Choose whatever you think will best suit my sparkling personality and lack of coordination.  Here are the choices I came up with, following about 24 seconds of intense deliberation:

Fairy Princess
Crimefighting Superhero

Grammar Assassin Ninja
Abraham Lincoln

Justin Bieber
Harry Potter

(picture unavailable.  invisibility cloak suspected)

If you have a better idea than what's listed, then mark "WRITE-IN" and put it in the comments section. 

(This will be great practice for Election Day next week!  You're welcome.)

I solemnly vow that I will assemble and wear whatever costume choice wins.  I will even document it for posterity and post photos here, to kick off November with a bang.

2 comments:

  1. BubblyBFF (SOMEDAY I WILL FIG OUT HOW TO MAKE AN ACCT)October 29, 2010 at 11:59 AM

    I think you should take the most lulzy aspects of each potential costume and combine them into one ginormous heterogeneous (whoa... look at that big word) Inky-esque outfit :-p

    Take the fairy wings, the superhero's tendency to wear their underwear outside their tights, ninja mask (holding a Writer's Inc book :-D), Abe's beard, and Beebs' high-pitched 12-year old voice (or fine, you can use his hair). BAM! Halloween costume extraordinaire. Mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BubblyBFFisForgetfulOctober 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM

    Oh... forgot about Harry Potter. Um... carry a wand. Or wear a wizard hat... or a broom. Now mission is accomplished.

    ReplyDelete